⌂ Flamenco notation
For flamenco guitar, special notation is used:
- a golpe symbol to indicate a slap on the guitar body with the nail of the ring finger
- an arrow to indicate (the direction of) strokes
- different letters for fingering (
i: index finger,
m: middle finger,
a: ring finger and
x: little finger)
- 3- and 4-finger rasgueados; stroke upwards with all fingers, ending with an up- and down using the index finger
- abanicos: strokes (in tuples) with thumb (down), little and index finger (both up). There's also an abanico 2 where middle and ring finger are used instead of the little finger.
- alza pua: fast playing with the thumb
Most figures use arrows in combination with fingering; with abanicos and rasgueados, noteheads are printed only for the first chord.
This snippet contains some header-like code that can be copied as flamenco.ly and included in source